Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hi everyone

My name is Susan and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I have been married for 22 years and am a stay at home mom to our 7 children...eeeek I have 6 teenagers...6 boys and only one girl. I have a full active life with just the kids but for the last year have added Stampin Up to the mix and what fun that has been. I am VERY very new to the blogging world but can't wait to get started. Forgive me if my blog looks a little lame at first. It will be a trail and error for me. Any imput will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Erika said...

How do you like living in LV?! Do you live near the strip? My husband and I are going there in 3 weeks for our anniversary. Do you have any suggestions of where to go or what to do? So far we are going to tour the Hoover Dam and the Titanic Museum and of course hopefully find good places to eat. :o] Can't wait!