Sunday, June 29, 2008
1. sleeping in
2. brand new scrap magazines
3. when my house is totally quiet in the mornings and I can play around on the computer
4. strawberries and cream frappacino from Starbucks
5. shopping for scrapbooking supplies.
6. Stampin Up products
7. cutting my new stamp sets up while watching TV or listening to my fav songs
8. Natsha Bedingfield-Pocketful of Sunshine song
9. 4th of July
11. the smell of Gain detergent and Simple Pleasurers Ultra Downy fabric softner Lavender/Vanilla...I LOVE THIS COMBO!!
12. my Americana room
13. pound cake topped with fresh strawberries
14. my stamp club-one that I am a member of not the one where I am the demo...LOL....I love the one where the work is done for me
15. my scrapbooking kit clubs
16. my DIET DR. PEPPER- can't live without it
17. sundays when my hubby is off and we can hang out as a family or just do odd jobs around the house
19. the ocean-wish I lived closer to one
20. buying girl clothes with my one and only girl
21. watching sports where my kids are playing in them
22. ALL reality TV shows- I am a reality junkie and I hope it never ends
24. newly planted plants
25. freshly made beds-not that I get to have one anymore with hubby working nights he sleeps in the day.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
This is our one and only daughter Jillian. She is 17 and just recently graduated from high school, a year early I might add. She is such a wonderful young woman and she is a breath of fresh air some days after dealing with all my boys issues.
Then there is Jared...he is 15 and has given me a run for my money. Would I change any of it....NEVER....I have to be a strong woman to help Jared through his disabilities. He is also bi-polar and was at one point very violent but with help we managed to get him under control as well. He did have to go into a hospital for 8 month but it was a blessing because we found out why he had so much anger. We also found out he is autistic as well. He is like my teddy bear.
This is Jeremy. He is 13 and the other curly haired kid I have. He is very social and we call him the Mayor of our street. There isn't anything he doesn't know, from who is moving out to who passed away, to who's dating who...etc....you want info, Jeremy is your kid...LOL
I couldn't resist this shot. This happens so few times that I had to post proof that they can get along...hee hee hee
This is my last little guy and his name is Mitchell. He's 9 and has the most unbelievable personality. he was diagnosed with autism a couple years ago and that was very hard for me to digest. He was my first of all the kids to be diagnosed with anything other then a learning disability.
I love them all with my heart, body and soul and having kids with some mental illnesses has made me learn so many things. First and fore most is patience... I had to learn I didn't have bad kids but kids that needed special meds and Doctors and the BEST ever therapist. we still have many ups and downs and slip ups but hey they are still kids and learning themselves.
So I took the plunge and did the color challenge. We were to use the colors:
I also used the new stamp set, Fresh Cuts and I have to say that even thought this stamp set is not my style, I really liked using it. I wasn't sure if we could use any other neutral colors so I stuck with just those colors.