Monday, May 23, 2011

Challenge #4 is up at Got Ink Girlz



It's May Flowers over at the Gotinkgirlz blog. Here is my card featuring the fun dies cut that we carry at Stampin Up called Fun flowers. It is carrying over to the new catalog that comes out in July (SOOOOO excited for that)

Here is my card, it's a standard size card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, chocolate chip CS is 4 3/16 x 3, the vanilla 2 7/8 x 2 1/2, the DSP is 4 3/16 x 1 inch. Everything is inked in Early espresso and the ribbon is our Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon that will be carried over in the new catalog as well. The last little touch is the rhinestone center. I stamped the sentiment in Early espresso using the Just Because set in clear, I used a punched oval and the punched scallop oval. Hope you enjoy.

I would love to see some friends and family over at the gotinkgirlz blog. Drop by and say hello and show us what you can do with flowers.

Thank you
Susan

No comments: