Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another page...I'm on a roll


I don't usually get much time in for scrapbooking but I have been in such a mood to that today I did this page and one other one. I a true Gemini in every way because I am forever changing my mind about what size pages I want for my kids. So years ago I decided I would do both sizes for my kids. It satisfies my need for 12x12 and 8 1/2x11...I know I am weird but I love to work with both sizes when the mood hits me. I have decided that once a week I will send my kids into my scrapbook stash and pick one thing for me to use on a page. This week Jared pulled out these cute fishing 3-D stickers and I knew what pics I had to go with them. I think I will have the next child pull this week. That's one way to use up old stash without having to give it away. I figure, it may not be how I scrap now but I bought it once before and I must have thought it cute or I wouldn't have given it a second look. I should purge and donate but I love my old scrapbooking supplies to much....LOL...and now I'm lovin this page...
The paper is old DSP from Stampin Up
Cardstock is also Stampin Up, Dk brown is Bazzill
Fish stickers-Provo Craft (I think)
Inks- Stampin Up

No comments: