Sunday, March 15, 2009

New page


I fianlly did a page for my hubby. I don't seem to do any pages for the two of us, my pages are mostly of our kids. This was a page kit that I was given at a crop I went to last week. I really liked it and how it turned out and can you believe it it isn't Stampin Up related. It's rare these days I do anything that isn't Stampin Up. I have to say that I mostly use their stuff because I totally hate matching up papers to cardstock and then having not match because my lighting was bad. With SU products there isn't the frustrating guess work. I believe this paper line is from Scenic Route paper company but I am not 100% sure. My hubby, who is serious most of the time can be a total goofball when it comes to getting his picture taken. So I turned his goofy pictures into a page for him. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the page. The layout is great. I too hardly ever do layouts for me and Hubby. This has inspired me to do more.

Erika said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I know what you mean about trying to find time to blog--sometimes life can take over. I love your new LO--your pics of you & your hubby are great!