Sunday, September 13, 2009

Las Vegas Stake Annual Picnic




Every year our stake holds an annual picnic out at the church ball field. The kids have always had a good time playing games and eating lots of great food. For the past couple of years brother Chuck has been making dutch oven cobblers and you can always find Ub, Zachary, and Jeremy there to help him. As you can see Ub has found a very inventive way to mix the cake mixes, A POWER TOOL with a whisk attached...LOL.....aren't men funny what they come up with. This year Zachary invited his new girlfriend Bellaand we were so glad she could make it. I had a great time getting to know her mom, Susan...such an easy name to remember...LOL.

I still haven't been able to figure out my scanner issues but I did manage to take a pic of my page so we'll see how it looks later.

Have a good night

Susan

No comments: