Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stamp Camp info is here





I am so excited to announce that the Got Ink? Girlz are having a Stamp Camp. We will be doing 14 super fun projects and serving up a great lunch, all for only $40.00 and $10.00 of those dollars goes towards your order that day.

When- October 10th
Time- 9am to 3pm
Where-The Farm- 5597 S. Rainbow, Las Vegas, NV. 89118
Cost- $40.00, you get 14 projects, door prizes, lunch, YUM,
& $10.00 off your order that day.

Click HERE and print your flyer. Send in the bottom portion of your flyer with a check or money order and turn it in before October 3rd. That will guarantee you a spot for this fun event.

Thanks for stopping by
Susan

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi... I'm in a border swap with you on Splitcoaststampers and the hostess is trying to get ahold of you... If you flake on this swap, you will be reported to the Mods and won't be able to swap again... Please don't let that happen 'cuz I love your work... Thanks, Nancy...

Lydia Siegel said...

Hello SUE! Where have you been? I havent seen you around lately. Hope everything is ok with you and the rest of the family. Remember Im here if you need to talk and you got my email. HUGS and let me know you are ok. AND THATS AN ORDER...HEHEHE:) Ok not so much an order, but please let me know you all are ok.