Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi everyone,

I have been MIA for quite sometime and I have missed blogging. I usually don't put down depressing things in my blog but I have had one heck of a 6 weeks. First, my second oldest son who suffers from severe depression, bi polar and a psychosis has had a really tough summer and therefore has made our families summer equally as rough. I have called 911 on him 5 times since May for many reasons, mainly because he gets very violent. One month ago he took a knife to his arm and he was once again hospitalized and then 2 days ago he swallowed a mouthful of his meds (or so we thought) he is not in a good way and I am faced with many decision concerning him and my families safety. I love him dearly but the stress we live under is more then I can handle and I believe I have to make a very hard call and send him to a group home. I do this with a very heavy heart but I just can't handle anymore of the outburst and fearing for my own life or worrying he will take his.

Needless to say my creativety has all but left me and I wish I could somehow get it back. I did so a page awhile back but my scanner wouldn't work and then my computer crashed. Now my computer is working again so I will try to reload my scanner and see if I can finally get my page up. Believe it or not I didn't use Stampin Up on my page...LOL..

Anyway I just wanted you all to know that life just got very crazy and I am still around.

2 comments:

Maria said...

My dear, sweet friend - I hope the sun comes out soon for you! You are in my thoughts and prayers :)

(don't worry - that creativity is still there - it will be back!)

Lydia Siegel said...

Aww, Im so sorry to hear of things going crazy. My heart goes out to you my dear. You know that you are always in my heart and in my prayers.

HUGS,
Lydia