Saturday, July 31, 2010

Halloween classes to be scheduled in Sept.




Brent Steel did this demo at convention and let me tell you in person it is spactacular!!! I wish the photos I took of it could do it justice but this will hve to do for now.
Anyone who knows me knows that I love to decorate for Halloween. I have a sofa table that this will look fabulous on. So onto the classes
The first class I will offer will be mid September and will feature the wayyyy cute spooky house. It is glittery and lit up and adorable and the added touch is the bats flying out of the chimney. Just wait until you see it. I will have more details on the class, complete with times, cost and what you will need to bring. If you think you migh be interested please leave me a comment and e-mail me at soutofline3@yahoo.com. I can even send out kits if you want one.
The next class will be those adorable pumpkins. All supplies will be at my house except any adhesive. Be on the look out for some super fun classes coming yoour way
Remember to post a comment if this may be something you will be interested in.
Have a good day

No comments: