Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends



This is the first time Stampin Up has ever offered our kit and 50% off. That's right you can now purchase our starter kit for $87.50. If you have been on the fence about joining my team then now is the time to act. If you would like a little extra income or just to get our fabulous discount then don't hesitate to sign up. You have your choice of the Standard Kit or the Digital & Starter Kit. WOW, what a great deal!

This special ends on November 30th.


Here's a few reasons to join my team:
*Receive a discount on all your catalog purchases.
*I have been a Demonstrator for over 5 years, so I will help you get started and be successful.
*Monthly incentives based on your sales.
*Chances to earn Incentive Trips/Cruises.
*Be able to attend Stampin' Up! events like Convention, Regional and Leadership.
*We get a Stampin' Success magazine in the mail every month filled with business and stamping ideas.
*We can start pre-ordering from the new Occasions Mini catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Catalog beginning December 1.
*Be your own Hostess.
*Earn up to 9 additional Free stamp sets when you achieve Stampin' Start.

Leave me a comment if you are interested in joining my team and I will contact you to get you on your way but don't wait to long the 30th is right around the corner.

No comments: