Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have done more pages





and it didn't snow....LOL....I take way to long on one page and way over analyze pages but I am trying to be better about NOT doing this and just having fun with this hobby. I have forgotten how fun it is and how every page doesn't have to be ready for publication, which I haven't been published EVER....I have won contests but I haven't ever wanted to publish anything. Maybe it's laziness or just that I don't care. Oh well my blog and my scrapbooking site I love is all the publishing I need. If you ever want to see my gallery here is the link to see other pages I have done...SB.com I have been on Scrapbook. com for years and I post everything I have ever done there.

The top 4 pages were done at a class I went to from Close to My Heart and were workshops on the go and we got to do 3 double page spreads but one of my layouts is missing because I had to pick up a kiddo from school. It was a great class. The bottom page was done using Stampin Up products and my friend was making this into a card and I happened to say it would make a cute summer page with those colors and the next thing I know we were making a page. I LOVE this craft. Well I will stop my rambling for now and thanks for the love and stopping by.


Maria, my friend, link me your blog because I can't get to it by clicking your name. I can't believe I don't have it saved...uggg.

1 comment:

Maria said...

These pages are so cute (and I must say even cuter in person)! You are my talented friend!!!!

The blog where I put my cards and pages is:
http://maria-cards.blogspot.com/