Thursday, May 7, 2009

WOW, it's been so long since I posted



I have been shrinking in my scrapbooking duties for awhile and I think I got some of my mojo back but we'll see. I am one of those typical Geminis that kind of go through various stages of things. Like say reading, when I am in the mood to read I will whip out 2 to 3 books a week and I will read nonstop and then I won't pick up a book at all for awhile. Well the same can be said for my scrapbooking obsession. So as you can see I am on a scrapbooking kick...LOL

This cute guy is my son Jeremy and we got a chance to go with friends from our church on a snow trip. Most of my kids haven't gotten to sled or anything EVER but when you live in the desert you don't get a lot of opportunities for sledding and snowball fights.

No comments: