Friday, August 7, 2009

August & September Stampin Up Specials

I have finally gotten my demonstrator website back up and running. To celebrate that & the fact that summer is finally winding down, I have put together some ONLINE ORDERING specials. When you place your orders just drop me an e-mail at soutofline3@yahoo.com to let me know that way I can get your freebies out to you. So want to hear what my specials are??? LOL

Spend-

$25.00 and get FREE a Stampin Up glue stick (these are the best glue sticks EVER...I am one that hates glue sticks too but I LOVE these glue sticks)

$50.00 and get any Classic ink pad FREE

$100.00 and get any ribbon from the catalog ($9.95 or less) FREE

$150.00 and get all of the above FREE as well as a level 1 hostess set and $15.00 in free product from the catalog

This special will run until the end of September. Thank you for your support in my business.

Susan

No comments: