Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Team won...Go Team 3

I joined a super fun challenge at Scrapwhisper back in June/July and it ran for 8 weeks. The owner of Scrapwhispers blog send out a page to all the team captains and they have one week to lift that page and send it to the next player. We only get to see the page of the player before us and we go from there. It's like the old game we used to play when we were little called "Telephone" at the end the team that had the most fluid progression and kept close the the original design wins and out team won. New sign up are going on right now if anyone wants to sign up and play.

This page is a page done of one of my older boys he turned 19 and I just cannot believe how fast time went. I feel this way about all my kids really. I love milestones but do we have to reach them so quickly...LOL...in 2 months he will be 20 and Josh will be 21 and I feel like I'm to young to have a 21 and 20 year old already. I'm sure all parents feel this same way.

paper-Stampin Up, Imaginisce
stamps- Stampin Up
chipboard- Stampin Up
stickers- Making Memories

2 comments:

Maria said...

Go Susan!! Love the layout. Great journaling too :)

Lydia Siegel said...

Are you taking part in the next round of whisper? I am :)!!!! BTW, Love your new look. check out mine. We must been on the same color combo :)