Sunday, October 31, 2010

Decor pumpkins, spooky frame and cute deco blocks

























I got crafty yesterday. I have been sick and these projects have been sitting neglected. I wanted them all done before Halloween and I did all but one. Maybe today I can crank out my haunted house, we'll see.
The pumpkins we saw at convention and I fell in love with them. I bought the white pumpkins at Michaels. The "trick or treat" is our decor elements Spooky Things (#122296) and the Black Flourish (#120987) and raven lace ribbon (#120988) This was super easy and took 20 minutes to make.

The Frame was a standard frame I bought at Walmart for $3.00 and using that same sheet of decor elements (#12296) I put the Happy Halloween on the glass and then used our Nite Owls designer series paper, DSP for short (#123012) and the Dark & Dreary stamp set(#121151) for the owl and spiders and the BaroqueMotifs (#113490), the colors I used were Pear Pizazz and Pumpkin pie as well as basic black. also a really quick project to do...less then 30 minutes

Last but not least, the cute little decor blocks(#116829), I used the Nite Owl DSP (#123012) and sponged the edges in basic black ink, "BOO" was made using Serif Essentials alphas die(#113464) and they were spritzed with silver foil Smooch spritz (#118771) on the B and the spiders I used our new rhinestones(#119246) the spiders were stamped from Dark & Dreary(#121151) and I used our circles punches. On the last block the 2-3/8 scallop punch(#118874) was used to punch a scrap of black CS, then punch a white CS scrap with the 1-3/4 circle punch (#119850) then emboss with the square lattice folder(#119976), the "
2U" is cut using the Timeless Type die cut (#115951) in pumpkin pie.
The really fun thing about these blocks is that I have 5 other sides I can decorate for the different holidays. For Thanksgiving I have "Give Thanks" mostly done and as soon as I turn them I will get them loaded here.
A little more time consuming but that's because there are 6 sides to decorate. Really fun!!!


If you see something and would like to order please leave me a comment and I will get my demo website hooked up and we will get your order placed. Those blocks will make a cute Christmas gift. The other sides are give thanks, fall, Noel, love and boo 2U. We have all kinds of fun things to decorate them with.

Have a great day everyone,

Susan

No comments: