Friday, October 29, 2010

Winning Halloween card...


I went to a Stampin Up regionals back in Sept and I just haven't had the umph to post anything to my blog lately. Anyway I made this card to swap with other demonstrators and I submitted this card to SU to be voted on. It was one of 3 winners... I was so excited, I got a $50.00 shopping spree of anything I wanted from SU. Needless to say I spent it the minute I got the ok.

Supplies-
Stamps set- Dark and Dreary (from holiday mini)

paper- Basic black, old olive, whisper white, and wicked fun DSP

ink-stazon black (for spider) basic black (house)

Accessories-Spider web embossing folder, vanilla shimmer smooch spritz, rhinestones(on spider), raven lace and twine, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a Happy SAFE Halloween!!!


No comments: