Friday, January 8, 2010

1 Hour Sketch Challenge



Over at Scrapfit forums they ran a 1 hour sketch challenge and being the pokey scrapper I am I didn't get it in on time. That's ok because I had a fun time doing it. I discovered I take a bunch of pictures but not always in a vertical position so to find a grouping of photos that fit this sketch I had to go with Halloween. For me that is fine because I LOVE Halloween and so do my kiddos.


To do this page I used the paper from Stampin Ups idea book and catalog called Cast A Spell, it's filled with lots of great images perfect for scrapbooking spooky pictures. I also used the Loads of Letter chipboard alpha that are also found in the idea book and catalog. I sponged the letters with black but you couldn't see them so I dauber them with craft white and kept applying the craft white ink until I had the desired effect. The font I used for "2009" and the "One scary dead girl!" I got from the internet called Chiller.

If anyone is interested in any products please let me know and I will reconnect my Stampin Up website.

Have a good one
Susan

No comments: