Sunday, January 10, 2010

Page #3 for the Scrapfit crop


I got another page finished for the crop over at Scrapfit. We had to have bling and something with wings on the page. Can you believe I didn't use Stampin Up for this page. Ok maybe the cardstock is Stampin Up but that's it. I have such a hard time using other supplies now but for 2010 I made a resolution that I would try once a month to use old stash and get it used on my pages. It's not that I don't other products but I am partial to Stampin Up these days. It isn't even because I sell it. It's because I love how the guess work of matching stuff is taken away from me. I love that the cardstock matches our patterned paper packs perfectly and then to top that off it matches our inks too. Anywho, this page and the pictures I just love of Mitch and my mom. That is his best buddy and friend in the world. I love the bond they share. It's such a special relationship.

Hug the ones you love
Susan

No comments: