Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter Wonderland online crop


I joined a super fun site called Scrapfit workout blog
. They are holding a weekend online crop with some fun challenges to try out. The challenge this page was done for was the Holiday card challenge. Katie challenged us to use those photo Christmas cards on a page and use some of the regular card as embellishments. I did have a lot of room for embellishments so I used a frame that held one of those pics and I cut it up and used it as an accent. I used one sticker and one piece of cardstock but everything else was from the cards our family received this year. I LOVED this challenge because every year I never know what to do with those pictures but I hate things to just hang around the house. Well Katie has helped me with how I am going to use them every year.

Twice a month a Scrapfit they have a workout challenge (no you don't have to actually workout) where they give you a challenge to work on for 2 weeks. They are so much fun and they give great ides and the Design Team is so very talented. Hope on over to their forums and join in the crop this weekend. There is a great grand prize up for grabs.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Susan

No comments: