Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another page from Stamp Club







For Mary Lynn's stamp club at the end of the year she does a mystery hostess class and we have the chance to get all the hostess benefits by completing the pages we have done through the year. I wish that I was better at keeping up but I like the pressure of cramming all 12 pages into one weekend...LOL....I am not that bad but pretty darn close. Be prepared to see lots more Stampin Up pages as I have until tomorrow at ten to complete the rest to even try to beat our good friend Debbie who is by far the better of any of us at keeping up with the pages. I think I have 3 done out of 12. Getting there...ha ha ha.




This is my youngest son Mitchell doing his Valentine boxes I made for his class. He wasn't as into the creating of the boxes as he was in filling them but he was a trooper helping me out none the less. Jeremy even got in on the action of filling them up. I felt bad for Jeremy, he loves to do this kind of thing and now he is older and he doesn't get to do this anymore for his classmates. Mitch and I were only too happy to have his help.






stamps-Love you Much


papers-candy Lane DSP (retired) Close to Cocoa, Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette, Choc. chip and VV


INK-pink pirouette, ridinghood red, chocolate chip


Accessories-Top Note, scallop envelope, and Go Go Boots dies, scallop circle punch, Heart to Heart punch, scallop border punch

No comments: