Friday, July 10, 2009

This ones for Jared













Back to school....this year found me with a 3rd grader, 8th grader, 10th grader and an 11th grader. Jillian would have been a Senior but she graduated early last year as she only needed 4 credits to graduate so she did it a year early. These pictures are of Zachary and Jared (my only high schoolers) on their way out the door to school. I always take a back pack picture if they get new backpacks. Their personalities are reflected in the design of their backpack. Jared is in the ROTC and loves all armed forces, or he wants to be a chef. I got a chance to sneak a couple pictures of him crossing the street to the school. If he knew I was going to do that I'm sure he would have opted to walk...LOL....


I did these pages for my own club. They were based off a page I got from a QVC Hall of Fame pack I got that said "Family" I adapted it to a Back to School page. So glad Jared could dress to match my page...LOL

No comments: