Friday, July 10, 2009

I got a little scrapbooking time in







Ok so on page 2 I went just a little overboard...LOL....(a little HA!!!) I had all these pictures of the evening and all we did and I really didn't want to make another page for just a couple photos. I have come a long way from scrapping just one photo. I don't mind all the pics but I do wish some of the flag could have been seen...LOL...At least I know there is a flag under all those pictures. This page is for Zachary's book. He is one that doesn't like to be in to many pictures and he rarely smiles so to scrap him isn't always easy.


This page is one we did at stamp club Monday and I really liked it. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Lydia Siegel said...

Sue, First of all, I should of went to your house for the 4th! :) So how is everyone doing? I sure do miss chatting with you. Hope you and your dh is good and also all your babies! Ok, so they are no so much babies, but to us moms they will be :)