Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am so late...





I am such a slow scrapper but I am an even worse blogger. I really wanted to get some of my Stampin Up pages and cards on this blog but I am so not sure if my blogging abilities will allow me to do that. As slow as my scrapping is my skills at this blogging world are so much worse....LOL...I will try to do a better job. I am also slacking in getting my kids pics taken and recorded.

I don't even think my family knows I have a blog....The shame....time to get them to look at my blog...So now I am rambling....ugggg

Totally unsure how this entry will turn out. forgive my lack of blogging skills I am still refining them...LOL

1 comment:

Lydia Siegel said...

Dont feel bad. I had mine for a long time before I told my family! I had to send them all an email with the link. Dont worry you will get the hang of it soon and FABULOUS LAYOUTS TOO!