Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am trying something out


I am a Stampin Up demonstrator and we now have online ordering. Having 7 kids, makes life hard to get out of my house to go to work so I signed up so long ago but never turned it into a business until last November. So far I have had really good luck and now Stampin Up has online ordering which makes it great if you are in between my classes and want to place an order, or you see one of my stamping project and want to order any of what I used. Anyway they are offering a video of a new product that I love for Halloween and I want to see if the link is successful and works. If not I may just try linking my Stampin Up website. Here it goes, click this link to see how easy it is to make this cute card for Halloween.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mycreativecorner/distPages/projectDetail.soa?easyTemplatePages.id=121582&easyTemplatePageType=1&listPageNumber=1&url=

This set is so fun and this months club I am using it on a page so stay tuned for my page and card. Thanks for looking and I hope you keep me in mind if you are ever in need of stamps or scrapbooking supplies. You would really be helping me and my business out.

2 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

This is fabulous SUE! Im going to have to go check it out soon!

Jenn said...

Very cute!

I am so glad you sent me the link to your blog! I can't wait to go back and read what all you have written!

I am coming to Vegas in February. I would love to get together!